The Moodie Davitt Report’s WeChat Official Account is rapidly gaining popularity in China, attracting 4,753 followers and encouraging high levels of reading and sharing. This platform provides Mandarin and English coverage of key China-related stories, with posts published four times a month. In addition, The Moodie Davitt Report has launched the China Travel Retail Express platform on WeChat, which publishes daily updates.
Readers can also look forward to the quarterly eZine, the China Travel Retail Report, with the next edition set to be released soon.
The Moodie Davitt WeChat platform is overseen Penelope Zhou, the Chinese Editor based in Hong Kong, and the company Founder & Chairman Martin Moodie. They are supported Yimei Zhang, Chief China Representative, who heads the recently established Moodie Davitt Hainan-based entity. Dachang Wang, the former Brand Manager at Hainan Tourism Investment Duty Free Co. (HTDF), has also joined the team as the Editor of Moodie Davitt China Travel Retail Express.
The Moodie Davitt Report is the only international travel retail media title with a presence on WeChat. The WeChat platform serves as an excellent complement to the steadily growing readership of the English language service.
Highlights from the latest edition include:
- 24th anniversary celebration of Sunrise Duty Free at the CDF Sunrise Complex in Shanghai
- Inauguration of the second phase of Sanya International Duty Free Complex at Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- A preview of luxury travel retail in 2030 DFS Group Chairman and CEO Benjamin Vuchot at The Trinity Forum 2023
- The launch of Moutai Latte, a collaboration between Kweichow Moutai and Luckin Coffee
- The appointment of Vincent Boinay as President of L’Oréal China and Emmanuel Goulin as L’Oréal Groupe General Manager for Travel Retail Worldwide
For more information on these stories, please scan the QR code to follow The Moodie Davitt Report on WeChat.
– The Moodie Davitt Report’s WeChat Official Account