The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-1) and the North Texas Mean Green (0-2) are set to face off at Joe Aillet Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023. This matchup promises an exciting game as both teams look to improve their records.
In terms of offense, Louisiana Tech ranks 72nd in the FBS, averaging 29 points per game. Their defense, however, ranks 79th in points allowed, giving up an average of 32.1 points per game. On the other hand, North Texas ranks 67th in points per game with an average of 30, but they have struggled defensively, ranking fourth-worst in the FBS, allowing 52 points per game.
To watch this game, you can tune in to ESPN+ for the live broadcast. The game is scheduled to start at 7:00 PM ET, and it will be played in Ruston, Louisiana at Joe Aillet Stadium.
When comparing key statistics, North Texas ranks 85th in offensive yards per game, while Louisiana Tech ranks 11th. However, in defensive yards allowed per game, Louisiana Tech holds the advantage, ranking 114th compared to North Texas’ 127th.
Looking at individual stats leaders, Stone Earle leads North Texas with 270 passing yards and four touchdown passes, but he has also thrown four interceptions. Oscar Adaway III has been the top rusher for North Texas with 73 yards and one touchdown. Jay Maclin leads in receiving with 183 yards and three touchdowns.
For Louisiana Tech, Hank Bachmeier leads the team with 684 passing yards and three touchdown passes. Keith Willis Jr. has been their top rusher, accumulating 226 yards and three touchdowns. Smoke Harris has been the go-to receiver for Louisiana Tech, with 211 receiving yards and one touchdown.
This game promises an exciting matchup between the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and the North Texas Mean Green. Both teams will be looking to make an impact on both sides of the ball and secure a victory.
– FBS: Football Bowl Subdivision, the top level of college football in the United States.
– ESPN+: A streaming service that provides live sports and on-demand content for various sports.
– Offensive Yards Avg: Average number of offensive yards gained per game.
– Points Allowed: Number of points allowed the defense per game.
– Turnovers: Number of times the offense gives up possession of the ball.
– Takeaways: Number of times the defense gains possession of the ball.
– Data Skrive.