News YouTube

NFL Football Is Back: Atlanta Falcons vs. Carolina Panthers

The Atlanta Falcons are set to kick off their regular season against the Carolina Panthers at home on Sunday at 1 p.m. ET. Whether you’re in the Atlanta market or watching from outside, here’s how you can tune in to the Week 1 game.

If you’re in the Atlanta market, you can stream the game on NFL+ or with streaming live TV services like Hulu or YouTube TV that include FOX. For those outside the market, a subscription to YouTube TV’s NFL Sunday Ticket is required to watch out-of-market games.

If you prefer the radio, you can listen to the game on 92.9-FM The Game. SiriusXM Radio also provides coverage of the NFL games.

The game day weather forecast, according to The Weather Channel, predicts partly cloudy skies with a high of 84 degrees and a low of 67 degrees. There is a 24 percent chance of rain, and the humidity will be at 76 percent. The moon will be in the waning crescent phase.

So, make sure to clear your schedule and get ready for the return of NFL football. From the announcers Chris Myers, Robert Smith, and Jen Hale to the atmospheric conditions, everything is set for an exciting opening game between the Atlanta Falcons and the Carolina Panthers.


– None